Google Business Pages have now been separated from Google+ – This leaves your old review links broken, but we’ve got the tools to help you quickly generate new ones.
Google is at it again and has made big changes for those who rely heavily on local SEO, and this is a change that we love!
The most important thing to note, is that they have finally removed Google My Business from Google+. This puts the emphases where it should be; on local customers using Google to final local businesses.
Features now removed from Google+:
– Customer Reviews
– Photo Uploads and Interior Photos
– Hours of Operation
– OpenTable/ App Integration
The most important of these is, of course, reviews. We all know social proof is an integral part of any digital marketing strategy, but where do you send your past customers now to leave an awesome review of your business?
Check out this new tool from Grade.us – it is a review link generator that you can send your past customers to leave you that great review.
Here is a step-by-step guide of how it is done:
- Head on over to Grade.us’s Review Link Generator: CLICK HERE
- Type in your business name and postal code:
- Click “Get Google Review Links” – The generator will then show you all relevant searches. Be sure to click on the right one!
- The generator will then show you multiple review link options that you can send your clients. We recommend using the ‘Open in Search Results’ link, as it is the most user friendly for your past customers.
- Choose the link that you want to use, and send it off to your past customers when looking for reviews. Remember to update your review link in the following places:
- – Any template emails you send to past customers looking for a review
- – Your email signature if you include a link to leave reviews
- – Your website
If you have any questions about the recent Google changes, or would like to learn more about how we can help you optimize your digital online strategy, we would love to help!